Floorplan for Mantell Close, Newick, Lewes
EPC Graph for Mantell Close, Newick, Lewes
SOLD STC

Mantell Close, Newick, Lewes
250,000 GBP

1 1 1


Property Summary

TRUEMANS - ***GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £275,000*** A beautifully presented semi-detached one bedroom bungalow offering sophisticated living in the heart of Newick with a pretty south facing garden and allocated parking.

This light and airy property has an open plan living room, kitchen, utility and hallway with ample storage, a large double bedroom and stylish bathroom.

**Shared equity, 75% Share, no rent costs, potential to buy remaining 25%**

Newick is a desirable village nestled between the South Downs National Park and the Low Weald with a Pharmacy, Butchers, and a Convenience Store. It has everything one could ask for; 3 pubs, a Primary School, Doctors Surgery, Post Office, Café, Hairdressers, Bakers, a weekly market in the Village Hall, acclaimed Indian restaurant, Sports field, Bowls Club, Church, Village Green, many social activities/clubs and several walks from your own front door.

Haywards Heath is close by with a mainline station providing trains to London Bridge. Brighton is less 20 minutes away, Gatwick Airport 30 minutes away and there are excellent links to the M23/ A23

Nearest Stations

  • Stations Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) is 1.49 miles away.
  • Stations Uckfield Rail Station is 3.59 miles away.
  • Stations Plumpton Rail Station is 4.67 miles away.
  • Stations Buxted Rail Station is 5.15 miles away.
  • Stations Cooksbridge Rail Station is 5.16 miles away.

Local Schools

Local Healthcare

Railway Stations

Calculate Your Stamp Duty

£

Results

Stamp Duty To Pay:

Effective Rate:

Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax

Request a viewing

Fill out the form below or call us 01273 099996

Online Portal

Be the first to view with

property email alerts

register with us today

Online Portal

How much is your

property worth?

get an instant valuation